Sunday, August 18, 2013

Nando's @ Jcube

I went out with Derp for a late lunch on National Day because I was feeling unwell before that. My back muscles over stretch and I was down with slight flu. I rested enough before heading out. We went out awhile (thankfully cause I reached home and lied on the bed straight) so that we will get back in time for the National Day parade on Tv :)

Anyway, we went back to Jcube again because I want to check out the clothes at Blogshopping and Traceyeinny @ Jems but after trying tons of them, nth I fancy for my photoshoot the following day. I guess I've got no choice but to stick with my MGP's dress. But oh well, it does turn out well and Derp and I look really matching hehe. I'll post more stuff on that soon.

We had late lunch at Nando's @Jcube. It was a really late lunch as it was already 3++pm when we ordered our food. Btw, not that I want to be picky or what, their service was really slow even though the whole restaurant only had like less than 5 customers.



We ordered the usual, 1/4 chicken with 2 sides. The chicken was really big. The previous time when I had it with my gfs, it wasn't that huge. Derp chose 'hot' for his chicken while I chose the 'mild hot' flavour for my chicken. We took the extra hot peri peri sauce and dip it with our chicken. Really not that bad leh! It's tasted quite good though and it's definitely tolerable :) Perhaps I'll just go for 'hot' flavoured chicken when I go back there again.

Oh ya, if you've notice, my fries don't have peri-peri powder! WHY???!!! This is my first time eating their fries without peri-peri powder. I don't remember one need to request for it leh! They didn't even asked whether do I wish to have peri-peri powder added! *sigh* 

A photo with Derp. :). 

Anyway if we have the time to camwhore, this shows how bored we are and how slow they were. I really have no idea why but I think maybe they feel nua cause it's National Day and there wasn't much crowd so they took us for granted. I'm glad the utensils and sauce station was near us so we can just self service anytime we like. 

Ending off this short post with my National day #OOTD. I'm in red and white, so much for being patriotic :)


#OOTD - Ellysage Naomi Laced Midriff Dress in white. I really love this dress to bits! Do check out my review here :)


No comments :

Post a Comment