Saturday, August 03, 2013

Just want to say Thank You :)

This entry is not about my food, ootd reviews or any events but it's all about my thoughts. I've been wanting to pen it down but I think it would be better to do in on a weekend night whereby I'll have more time to think about what I want to say here.

On a Saturday night. I've finally have time to sit down to watch movies and have some chips (thing i'll never ever got the time to do on a working day), I just want to write this entry to thank all my readers out there be it you came to my blog while searching for information or you come back every now and then to check for any updates, a very big THANK YOU to you!:)

Having to see my bloglink being shared on facebook, there's time I'm being informed and there's time I'm not, it can be quite a surprise to see the familiar link on facebook pages, but nevertheless, I'm glad that I'm being recognized and also I'm just giving my honest feedback be in on food, ootd reviews and any other stuffs I blog about :) 





And just not long ago, I've received a fan mail! I kept telling Derp the whole night. Okay this shows how happy I am can? Okay la, more like 感动 :) 


I've always hope that information on my blog can helpful to anyone who visit my blog in one way or another, and there's readers out there who really appreciate it. 谢谢!  

I'm not exaggerating but I really feel happy receiving such feedback from people whom I don't know. 

Anyway feel free to email me for any esquires/advises or if you have anything to tell me, I don't bite and I would definitely love to know my readers more. I reply all my emails within 24 hours unless I'm overseas :)

No comments :

Post a Comment