Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Manna Story @ Jcube

If you have noticed, I've been covering many food stuff at JEM or Jcube that's because the crowd have somewhat subside especially in Jcube ever since the opening of JEM. Which means good news, I can start to try whatever I've missed out during the opening due to it's long queue. 

Derp and I head to Jcube to have our dinner after work to celebrate the start of a long weekend. Ever since my not so good experience at Seoul Express, my hunt for korean food have not stop there yet. Still on the hunt for nice heartwarming korean food. :)

I did a little research and decide to go for Manna Story to try their korean food since it's affordable and they have gotten quite good ratings online.


Their simple menu with not much pages.

The mains.

The sides dishes and drinks and desserts.

We ordered 2 bibimbap and 1 hot & spicy beancurd soup. As long you order any of their mains, it comes with free flow korean appetizer. Okay, I must admit part of the reason I will want to go back there is their extensive korean side dishes and it's free flow. 


My favourite is the ikan bikis in the middle and I can't help but to refill a few times. The egg was not bad, as well as the spicy beancurd at the far top left corner, the various veggies are not bad too. I'm not hardcore kimchi fan, this kimchi to me is just kimchi lor.  I don't really know the inidivual korean names of  the appetizers so pardon me for my description. I've tried my best.  :)

Me and the appetizers! Yummy! 

The self service refill kiosk for appetizer. It's really near to us hehe. So I don't feel that pai seh to go over to refill my ikan bilis. 

Our hot and spicy soup came first. It come with rice but We didn't really finish it. 

Derp ordered the Bibimbap with chicken meat.

I ordered the Bibimbap with beef meat.

The BEST part of this Bibimbap is they provide you with the chilli sauce and you squeeze in how much you want. That would means you can control how spicy you want your Bibimbap to be. It's good those who can't take spicy food that well. Previously, I've tried the Bibimbap at Watami, they added in the chilli sauce for me and it's really too spicy for me. I'm not one who can take super spicy food though. 

The Bibimbap was really not bad and it's served in Hot Stone which means the Bibimbap are kept hot while you are enjoying it. :) This Bibimbap is the best one I've ever ate till date. It costs $13.90 each. I would say it's affordable.

Derp :) 

Oh We had quite a good view while dining in Manna Story @ Jcube because our seats are able to view the ice-skating rink.  


It's forever christmas at Manna Story @Jcube lol. I thought their decoration would change after xmas but it didn't! So it's forever christmas there. 

Manna Story @ JCube
#04-19, JCube, 2 Jurong East Central 


#OOTD - The Closet Lover's Sugar Pure Dress in Burgundy. My review here :)

2 comments :

  1. you should head back to ntu can13 sometime! i love their bibimbap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh I should have went there last Saturday when I went back for photoshoot! I shall see when I have the chance again :) Thanks for recommending!

    ReplyDelete