Monday, August 12, 2013

Review: Marc Anthony Bye Bye Frizz Kreatin Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner

Since young, I've been facing the problem of frizzy hair! My hair is not super curly to begin with, just somewhat straight hair with wavy ends. 

Rebonding my hair does solves whatever problems I had, but it's been 2 years since I rebond my hair. I'm facing everyone with my natural hair and thanks to the way my hair stylists cut it, it doesn't make my hair goes more haywire like in the past. 

I no longer have really layered hair as compare to the past, but more towards achieving hair with volume rather than the boring flat rebonded hair. 

I've previously done up a review on Redken color extend shampoo and conditioner. I only used Redken Shampoo for probably 1 week after I get a new hair color after which I'll switch to some other shampoos. My redken shampoo is too expensive and I can't bear to used it so often. 

Before trying Marc Anthony Bye Bye Frizz Kreatin Smoothing Shampoo, I was using the Loreal Vive Pro Color Shampoo. It was really not bad and affordable however it doesn't solves my frizzy hair issues. 

I chanced upon Marc Anthony Bye Bye Frizz series after work one day when I was hunting for a new shampoo to solve my frizzy hair issues. Watsons was having sales and I got 2 shampoo + 2 conditioner at a total of $58. If not for the offer, I would probably not try it. I actually don't mind going back to use the Loreal Vive Pro Color Shampoo but it was sold out because of the 2 for $11 sales for Loreal Products. Such a good offer but too bad I didn't get it in time. 

I've since used the Marc Anthony Bye Bye Frizz Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner for more than a week so hereby I'm going to do a review on it. 


For the shampoo, I feel that the smell is not that bad but it's probably the first shampoo I've came across that doesn't contain that much fragrance.So if you are looking for a nice smelling shampoo or at least a shampoo that have leaves some fragrance on your hair, this is definitely not your choice. 

As for the conditioner, I really don't think it smells good at all. -_-". Not that it smells bad, but just weird smell. However, the smell won't stay on your hair so no worries. And thankfully I do apply hair care products before leaving the house and that product smells good. It leaves a fragrance on my hair for the whole day, something which probably Marc Anthony Bye Bye Frizz Shampoo/Conditioner won't be able to do it.

Okay the most important question, does this shampoo/conditioner really cure my frizzy hair? After using for more than a week, I can't say much but I would say more or less a little. My hair don't feel so dry and it's much more moisturized,

Previously, when I used the Loreal Vive Pro Color Shampoo, once my hair dries after bathing, I look like a pomeranian who just had a bathe. I'm exaggerating but the whole idea is there. Now my hair situation is improving I guess. Oh ya, another reason I chose the  Marc Anthony Bye Bye Frizz is because it protects hair color fading! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment