Wednesday, September 04, 2013

My Dream Wedding Gown

I came across a bride magazine facebook sharing this website  one fine day, okay probably few months back and the gown have totally attracted me max max. lol. 

I hardly come across gowns that make me goes O.O, mostly I will just tell myself "ya this one pretty!", but the one by Sigal Sonego, a Israeli designer, totally caught my eye. All the wedding dresses are designed for Zoog Bridal Studio.

They have more photos of their 2013 collection up on their website and below are some of my favourite dresses from their 2013 collection. I can't help but to share it here because it's just oh-so-god-damn-pretty!  And I'm a sucker for white dresses hence I preferred the ang moh type of wedding gowns. They are just so pretttttyyyyyy :) 


Simple mermaid cut with a corset like lace top and the details at the ends are oh-so-pretty! I'm starting to think can-can type of wedding gown, those barbie top type are going to so out of fashion but it will always be the never-go-wrong wedding dress. 


Needless to say, the bling details around her waist is so pretty and elegant yet one can look so hot in it. Not forgetting the floral cut out is so pretttty. I do noticed that Sigal Sonego designed dress that are all of mermaid cut! Probably a trend in their country but I'm pretty sure their girls can pull it off reallly really well hence there's a demand for it.

Last but not least, my favourite of all..


This dress is just simple but yet sooo pretty la. It's like the highlight of the whole collection with the corset lace details and mermaid cutting. 

The website, aisle perfect, also show other 2013 collection by other Israeli designers. I'm basically going gaga over the website because it's totally my ideal type of dresses though I think it's not easy to find such design in Singapore. #whysoboring #whysoconservative. Anyway just like my blogpost title say, dream wedding gown, I'll just continue dreaming because it's not a mandatory to wear something like that. If, I can fit nice and looks good into a mermaid cut type of gown, I will be happy enough lol!  

I'll just continue lto look at all this chio dresses though I can't have it, because just by looking at all this makes me happy lol! And not forgetting to remind myself to #eatclean #exercise #toneup :)

No comments :

Post a Comment