Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Little things in life..

Before I flood my blog entries with all the food related stuff, and I think that would be too boring, so here I am back with some random stuff and thoughts lately...


I'm not a Hello Kitty fan but I succumb to the cuteness of this bread from breadtalk. I don't really find the Hello Kitty Donuts of any fascinating because it just look super fattening shit. This bread with strawberry fruits is indeed better :)  


Trim my hair a little and got my long disgusting fringe cut :) I guess no more cutting of my hair (but only trimming) till the end of my rom/photoshoot. Oh ya, I've purchased some products from my hair stylists which makes my hair really smooth and less frizzy, smells damn good too, will do a review soon :)


Had some dessert with Derp at 記得吃 @ Jurong Point before our movie start on a weekend. I've come to realized I've not eat the desserts there with Derp before, I ate it with my uni mates long long ago! 

The place is always quite full house unless on a weekday afternoon, but on a weekend it's really crowded. The whole area is not that big and the no. of seatings they have are just so-so. Many got to queue for a space to eat dessert on a hot weekend afternoon. We're lucky to get a seat that day because we want to get a quick bite before our movie starts. Lucky Dessert @ Jurong Point has close down so I guess it's back to patronising 記得吃

A random #OOTD review...

Check out my review of the dress here

I've been squeezing out more time to train for my marathon. Sad to say, I've always never had enough time. I'm doing well for my training and I'm looking forward to letting my legs take a break for a week or so, but for now is a no-no. lol.

Not forgetting my wedding preparation. many things are more or less discussed and agreed on, and we are also looking for a ID. House renovation can be worse than prepping for a wedding eh? lol. Do drop me a mail/comment if you know of any nice/affordable/worth it ID. :) Thanks!

No comments :

Post a Comment