Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Last two sports events of the year...

I've signed up for my last two sports events of the year! Gosh, they are all back to back 1 day apart. Maybe I should just take a day off after that to rest since I've still got some annual leaves left ti clear after my November BKK trip. 

Anyway, first up I've signed up for the Amore Women's Day Out! The previous time I participated in Amore Women's Day Out was in 2008/2009.  I can't really remember because I was so unfit then, 1 hour of kickboxing make me feel @.@. No Joke.

This time I've signed up for the 9-10am slot. I'm intending to rush back to pioneer for my exercise lesson at the stadium by 11.30am. No idea if I'm able to make it because if I'm not wrong I would need to collect my goodie bag after I completed the Exercise Fitness @ Amore Women's Day Out. I shall see how then! Very xiong weekend! 


Honestly speaking. the event bag is what attracts me to sign up. LOL. Really quite chio ma, very useful somemore :) The registration is still open so do sign up if you're interested. The link is here.

 I've also signed up for the Great Eastern Women's Run 2013! It's one day after Amore Women Day's Out. I'm running 10km this time. My first ever 10km race, wish me luck yea? I've started my training and really hope that I'm able to make it though I think I'll feel my legs breaking after the run. Whatever it is, just do it. I don't want to live in regret when I grow old. After 10km, I shall challenge myself to a half marathon next year! :) 


No idea what motivates me to sign up but probably cause I wanna look good for my brother wedding. If you may think I'm mad because it's not my own wedding yet, but that's because I don't want relatives to start thinking why my brother is so slim and he has a fat sister. -_-". #thestressofbeingborntoaslimfamily  #fact. And yes when I was 10kg heavier back then, everyone think that way. Plus I would like to really achieve something before 2013 end! 


Keeping fit is a choice that I've made and I'll stick with it till as long as I can go. The sense of achievement can never be found elsewhere. Just keep going on because the sky's the limit! 

For more information on Great Eastern Women Run 2013 click here

Just keep running!

No comments :

Post a Comment