Sunday, September 01, 2013

老火汤 @ Jurong Point, Hong Kong Egglet @ Jurong Point

Derp and I had dinner at 老火汤 on last Friday date night. Basically we don't really know what to eat but I'm lazy to eat anywhere far from Jurong Point so hence we stick to Jurong Point.

There's this 老火汤 restaurant at the JP2 Food court which we think that the price is affordable and looks good hence we decide to try it. We were totally too lazy to think of anything else to eat and just dine in there. There's a 老火汤 stall at Pioneer Mall food court also. 

老火汤 doesn't only sell soup, they also sell tze char food which we went for it in the end :) I know we are weird, the restaurant specialize in soup yet we went for their tze char. lol. We are really those who don't mind and quite love tze char food! :)



Their tze char menu. The costs is pretty affordable :0

More of their tze char menu.

So here's what we ordered...

Hong Kong Style Crispy Beancurd

Black Pepper Chicken

Fried egg with tomato.

The total bill was around $21 or $24. Can't really remember. Pretty worth it and the food taste not bad. The downside of the restaurant is they are really short handed and they don't have much seats in the restaurant. 

老火汤
Jurong Point 2. #03-35

I've been snacking on this Hong Kong Egglet @ Jurong Point pretty often. opps! They are like my good teabreak food on a weekend.

My favourite flavour is chcoolate but at times I'll go for the original flavor if I think I'm feeling heaty. There's many other flavours too like pizza, strawberry and etc. I have not got out of my comfort zone yet to try the other exotic flavours lol! 



The cute packaging. 

The egglet taste crispy from the outside and soft on the inside which makes me go back for more on and off :) Though the price is a little expensive as compared to those in Hong Kong, but to satisfy my craving it's worth it. lol! I would recommend people to give it a try because it do taste authentic like those in Hong Kong! #imisshongkong 
Hong Kong Egglet 

63 Jurong West Central 3
#03-84, Jurong Point Shopping Centre
Singapore 648331

2 Jurong East Street 21
#01-K01, IMM Building
Singapore 609601

#01-16E, Far East Plaza
Singapore 228213

1 Harbourfront Walk
#B2-K9, Vivocity
Singapore 098585

No comments :

Post a Comment