Thursday, September 26, 2013

Spageddies @ JEM

I had a dinner with Li Hua few weeks back cause she's passing me her Phuket trip souvenirs. :) And she's back from Phuket for more than 1 month! We finally found a common day to meetup after a few last minute cancellation of the dinner. 

We originally wanted to had dinner at Sushi Tei but the queue was really long. We proceed to level 1 and spotted Spageddies. Since there's OCBC credit card promo and the queue wasn't long, we went ahead.

Spageddies, located at the 1st level of Jems, one may have just give it a miss because it's located at quite a hidden area in JEM. Most of the time, our eyes would be attracted to Marche Movenpick



They do serves good Italian food and they have a wide range of Italian pastas. On days when I couldn't think of what to eat, I would stick to Italian because it's like the simplest kind of food that never goes wrong. 

The ambience of the restaurant is kind of countryside and gives a homely feeling :)

Our side dish - Fried Calamari

My main - Spaghetti Ham & Mushroom. 

As simple as it may sound, the flavouring and everything matches well :) Their servings are really hugeeeeee! 

Li Hua's Main - Spaghetti Aglio Olio

She was asking me why are there no prawns. I told her because it's not seafood aglio olio or prawn aglio olio hence it's just noodles + mushroom lol! Nevertheless, she ate every bit of her spaghetti because the seasoning and everything was just right, it's not tasteless at all :)

Our meal cost us a total of $34 after the OCBC credit card discount. Totally worth it because they do serve some decent food. 

Spageddies @ JEM
#01-05, Jem, 50 Jurong Gateway Road

                             

Phuket Souvenirs from Li Hua. Thanks! And yes I'm a ultimate fan of the seaweed lays chips, I just don't understand why the local seaweed lays chips is not the same as those from batam and phuket. Just that week, my colleague, Karen also bought me a packet of it from Batam. :):):):) I just simply love seaweed lays! 

No comments :

Post a Comment