Tuesday, January 28, 2014

At long last, a proper meetup with the girls!

I've originally wanted to draft up a post regarding my house, but due to time constraint, I shall leave it to the long holidays then. There's so little time left to CNY and so much things to do! 

Anyway, I'm on Dayre and I do update them daily, all my rantings and daily happenings. Do follow me @firstlove88 if you do have Dayre :)

I met up with the girls few weeks back. I can't really remember when was the last time I met them. If I'm not wrong, it was July/August last year. Time really flies when you are really busy. 

YY is finally back with us and we can finally have a proper meetup with everyone around. If not it's always the few of us. 

We met up at Swensens @ Marina Square. No pictures of the food because we were all famished. We only started out dinner at 8++pm because everyone was late. 

We ordered our favorite earthquake as dessert. We used to order the Large one when we were young but we ordered the regular one this time round, and we feel like bursting after the dessert. 



Some group photos..like finally..



Nana's boyfriend, Hafeez did join us for the dinner :)






My very belated birthday gift from the girls. My first ever coach and I love it to bits. Till date, I have not started using it yet lol! I've no idea what I'm waiting for, probably this CNY? :) 

Guess the next time I meet them will be during my solmenization? Time flies! 

Be back soon with my HDB update, I'll try.



No comments :

Post a Comment