Wednesday, January 01, 2014

The first month of the year, January


As I sit down and read through what are the resolutions I've made for 2013, I realized I've fulfilled almost 70% of it. *gives a pat on my back good job!*

In 2013, My weight went down a little more and I continued my exercise regimen. In 2014, I don't expect myself to lose anymore weight and I won't be surprise if I gain 1-2 kg due to increase of muscle mass. At the very least, I hope to maintain my exercise regimen in 2014 despite my going-to-get-busier-life. My half-marathon goal in 2014 is still standing firm!

Other than saving to get my house done up, I do hope that there's money left to go for a short getaway to neighboring countries and another trip during end of the year. Just the other day, Derp and I was looking at winter clothes in Uniqlo. We even tried on it but didn't get it in the end. We told ourselves to save up for next year end trip. We are really looking forward and will try to make it happen. Afterall, our house is still the priority and looking forward to xmas party and counting down in our new house in 2014!

Basically, my 2014 resolution is pretty simple: Keep fit, Stay Healthy, Save Money!

I was pretty sick for the 2nd half of my December. I took 2 days of MC in less than a week and both were of different reasons. The first time was just the common cold which took me 1 week to recover, hence I didn't really enjoy my Xmas at all.

The second time, I almost fainted on train to work. My lips turn white and scare the shit out of Derp. I almost blanked out but I had to force myself to stay conscious! I'm really glad I go work with him everyday if not I would have appeared on Stomp. I was wheeled chair to the SMRT office once again(yes, it's not my first time fainting on a train. The first time was last year December, I had a heartburn due to allergy to some antibiotics!) Oh, this time was due to a pain reflex action by my body. I felt a sharp pain at the left lower abdomen and the next moment, I'm seeing stars.

Anyway, all is well now. I had a pretty simple and nice 31/12/2013. I'll blog about it soon.

As CNY is coming, my goals this month is to keep really fit, look good and be healthy so that I can enjoy my CNY :)

No comments :

Post a Comment