Sunday, January 26, 2014

Brunch @ Stranger's Reunion

I'm back to Stranger's Reunion with highness for a brunch. She's probably my favourite person to have a brunch date with. We are like the partners in crime when comes to exploring new places and especially cafe hopping! It's not my first time there but I'm more than willing to go back there to try their other food.

We were there around 11:30am. The crowd wasn't that bad yet so we managed to secure a table for 2 pretty fast. They don't allow reservation unless you are coming in big groups.

Their glass cups were all printed with their slogans. 

We each ordered their signature coffee, Magic



Their coffee's latte art is definitely instagram worthy. 

We shared our mains. I don't really remember what this is called, I only remember we chose poached egg. We were expecting something more but then we come to realize, you have to ala carte to add on veggies and bacon/etc. But we are good enough with this portion because we saved our stomach space for other yummy stuff.

Their poached eggs are so-so. 

The mandatory truffle fries. 

:) 


And so we had their waffles as our dessert. The waffles can really fill up the rest of the space in my stomach.

Their weekly special: Red velvet waffles with macadamia ice cream. It's really pretty! 

Can't help but to take photos with it :) 





My first time trying red velvet waffles, not only are they  beautiful, they are also super yummy! 

Do ask for their weekly specials for their waffles whenever you are there, they never fails to disappoint me. :) It saves us the trouble from thinking which waffles to choose, so just go for their weekly specials. 

#OOTD - In Agneselle's Chrissy Twist Dress

I foresee myself going back to Strangers' Reunion again in time to come.

Read about my experience of doing latte art at Strangers' Reunion here if you have not do so. :)

Strangers' Reunion 
37 Kampong Bahru Rd, 169356
6222 4869

No comments :

Post a Comment