Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Beauty Bar @ Jurong Point

I've been patronizing Beauty Bar @ Jurong Point for the longest possible time. Reason being, it's near my place and their services are really good.

I started going there more than 1 year ago, to soak off my gelish nails and also on and off manicure/pedicure for events. They did ask me to sign up for their package but I rejected at the beginning. 

It was till half year later then I decide to take up their manicure package which consists of 5+1 free manicure. I can't really remember how much it was but if I'm not wrong it was 100++. I can top up the session for a pedicure or gelish nails session. So it doesn't mean, all the 6 times I'm just simply doing the classic manicure.

Since I patronize there pretty often, it's more worth to take up the package. The downside of the package is you have to complete all 6 manicures within 9 months. Anyway, when my package was almost up, I requested to extend for another 2-3 weeks. They were pretty fine with it.

Below are some of the nails they have done for me all these while.I do blog about them on and off but this is a compilation of all the manicure/pedicure they have done for me.

My Xmas Nails for 2012.

Normal classic manicure.

Glitterish gelish nails. 


Shimmery colors. And this is classic manicure too. Many would have thought it's gelish. 

And my very last session with them last month, I opted to do a pedicure. I treated it as a self pampering session because I requested for a leg scrub. Shiok!  It's my first pedicure for the whole of 2013! I've been running quite often for the whole year, I do think that running will spoil my pedicure so no point in doing it. 



Pardon for the short nails, and because I was in covered shoes that day(I went there straight after work), they lend me their slippers to wear home and asked me to return the very next day. I'm like so touched can? 

It's my last session and they didn't hardsell me to continue buy another package, but instead they offered to lend me their slippers to wear home. I really appreciate but I won't be buying another package from them because I foresee myself not able to complete the package within the next 9 months. 

I'll probably miss their manicure/pedicure services when I move out of Jurong Island, it has been a great time with them. Time to hunt for a new one in my new hometown soon :)

Beauty Bar
Jurong Point 1
#03-21

p/s: Do follow me on Dayre because I'm updating there more often that I do here!  All the renovation stuffs/Rom preparation and random rants. :) Username: firstlove88

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous10:28 PM

    Would you try nail foil instead? Less than $2 for a nice manicure + pedicure look. http://list.qoo10.sg/g/413644863

    ReplyDelete
  2. The days of painful waxing are long gone. At VLCC, we make your waxing experience pleasurable. This course opens up job opportunities in the area of Nail Technician, Nail Artist. Pedicure and Manicure.

    ReplyDelete