Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Dinner with parents @ O' Coffee Club

On the first weekend of 2014, I brought my parents out for dinner! We had $100 voucher from O'Coffee Club given by my brother. One of my resolution for 2014 which I didn't wrote down , is to spend more time with my family! 

I'm glad to be fulfilling them on the first weekend of 2014, but it's not as though we didn't had dinner after that. I do go out with my parents for dinner more often nowadays and they are suggesting to go out for dinner this weekend. But I told them pizza delivery seems not bad too. opps! lol. I'm feeling gian over the new pizza launch for CNY. 

Anyway, I went to have a jog with Derp that morning aftermoon. We wanted to go in the morning, but I can't wake up so in the end, we went for a jog at around 11:00am. It was really hot. I can't really get used to it and started panting soon. It was my first run ever since I almost fainted over MRT after xmas. We did 2.4km that day and ran all the way to Mcdonalds to have our brunch. 


My usual running route during day time. Probably a clearer view of where I usually run at.

A shot before my run. 


Big ass selfie of me at the Mcdonalds resting while Derp is seen behind buying Mcdonalds for me. 

Went home to rest thereafter before going out to meet my parents. They were at JP and the nearest O'Coffee Club was IMM.

They have implemented shuttle bus services from Westgate to IMM. It was raining cats and dogs that evening hence the queue for the shuttle bus were pretty long. Thankfully the frequency was fast enough, we didn't wait that long.

We had a really early dinner that day since all of us were famished. Here's what we have ordered: 

My Mum's Hazelnut Cappuccino

It comes with a cinnamon stick so you are required to stir your cappuccino with it. 

Our Sides: Mexican Quesadilla with Chicken Filling.

This side dish is pretty not bad especially the sauce they have given. The sauce tasted a little spicy and sour at the same time. 

\
My Dad's All Mushroom Spaghetti

My Mum's Chicken and Mushroom Baked Rice


Btw, I had the Black Pepper Smoked Duck Breast Linguine at the bottom left of the picture. It do looks similar to the All Mushroom Spaghetti lol. The smoked duck breast wasn't that great, I find it a little too hard. It wasn't soft enough. I didn't finish the whole plate in the end because the portion was quite big. 

I know I'm being random, but I do miss the Seafood Aglio Oilo from TCC. Not forgetting to mention, My dad and I shared the Chamomile Blossoms tea. They don't do refill so yup. 1 teapot can pour around 1 and 3/4 cup. It costs around $6 for that pot of tea. 

A shot with my parents before we tucked in. 

Doubt I will dine in there for their main course again, because it's nth special. Probably, I will go there for their coffee and desserts which seems to be more appealing. Oh and the branch at IMM, have really bad attitude. None of them were proactive to get orders from us and they were talking among themselves. -_-". If not for the vouchers, we will not have went there in the first place.

O' Coffee Club @ IMM
#01-125, IMM, 2 Jurong East Street 21 

We went to shop around after dinner. I'm looking forward to more dinner like such but I've got to squeeze time out to have more family time with them. :) It's part of my 2014 resolutions, I shall do it!

No comments :

Post a Comment