Thursday, January 16, 2014

My latest loots..

It's been awhile since my last review on my latest loots, apparently I still can't find a suitable dress for CNY yet, 2 more coming in soon and I hope that 2 looks flattering on me if not I'm just gonna anyhow grab and wear for CNY. :s

First up, Love Bonito's Petite Kirsten Dress.


The dress is really pretty but I don't know why the back of the dress is so short. I let it go the very next moment and got myself the longer version of it. Click here for review.

I got the Kirsten Dress from a reseller. And yup, it's much longer this time till I do think it looks like preggy dress. But I would rather alter the front of it. It beats having to have a dress that is so short on you at your butt area. Totally no sense of security can? 


If I'm desperate enough, i will just alter it and wear for CNY then lol. It was meant to be a xmas dress but it came late. oh well.. Anyway, the review is here.

I gotten my first ever cheong sum from Lilypirates


I don't think I look good in it hence I sold it off the next moment too. Or perhaps, I'm just not used to seeing myself in a cheong sum! The material is really good and the prints are of good quality but too bad, I don't really like it even though it looks good on the model. The full review is up here.

I chanced upon Kate Love at Jurong Point the other day, since I had some spare time and they do have new arrivals weekly, I went in and spotted some CNY type of dresses to try. 

It's always good to try it on but sad to say I didn't get anything in the end. Their service are really good because they didn't show me any bad attitude when I gave them back the clothes I've tried. 

Pretty dress but too short for me.


I'm still considering to get this anot. It's more like a work dress rather than a CNY dress to me.
The detailed reviews are up here.

My most favourite dress lately is Love Bonito's Petite Carlynn Dress


There's been too much raves about this dress ever since it launched/during the backorder, and now that it has restock, I couldn't resist it and grab one. At first, I can't really decide to get the petite or normal range. I ended up settling on the petite range because of the length, though I was afraid my hips can't fit in. But all is well. It will be one of my CNY dress if all others fail! The short review of the dress is here :)

Last but not least, my latest loot is from The Closet Lover, Cara Lace Crochet Dress in Dusty Pink. 


I've gotten it in size S, but it's pretty loose. It will be better if I've chosen size XS back then. And now I'm finding buyer for this. Do email me at jing_xian88@hotmail.com if you're interested. A really pretty piece with pretty and quality lace details.  To find out more, click here!

Time is running out and CNY is approaching real soon, I hope to find that perfect cny dress for me soon! 

No comments :

Post a Comment