Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Baby Kyler's Baby Shower

I'm gald to be able to make it Kyler's baby shower before I fly off to Taiwan. Mummy Foo hold it 4 days before the actual 1 month date because 22nd May falls on a weekday. So it was held on the weekend before at East Coast Park - Goldkist Beach Resort. 

Honestly speaking, none of us went there before but most of us know where is it as long you cycled before in ECP. 

Earlier in the day, I went down to Dhoby Ghaut Exchange for Bonjapan to claim my free gift (I'll blog more in another post), before going down to meet Derp at Orchard Hotel then we head down to ECP together. Derp was helping out in NTU EEE/IEM open house earlier that day. 

Took some #ootd shots in orchard hotel toilet while waiting for Derp. 



#ootd - pink ombre dress from The Label Junkie :) Read the reviews of this dress here.

Btw, I bought a blanket from Patchy Factory for Kyler as a 1st month gift. I believe this blanket will last him till he's 4-5 years old.There's also embroidery for his name onto the blanket tag. One can choose to put in the DOB if you would like, if not just the name will do too. 

I chose the Summer Design for Kyler. It comes in bright orange/yellow with sky blue. 


Kyler's name embroidery :)


I did not roll out the blanket to see how big is it, but Karen who bought it for her daughter, showed me a picture of the blanket on her 4 months ++(at that time) daughter, really very big blanket. I think it can cover up to half of our own body. 

I customize the back of the blanket(without prints) to be of sky blue color. Originally it was yellow, but knowing Mummy Foo's pattern, sky blue would be a better choice. 

For more pictures of  Summer blanket, the dimensions and etc, view it here. For more of their other works you can visit their website at http://patchyfactory.com/. The blanket are hand delivered to my doorstep. You can also request to deliver it to your intended receiver's place 

Having said so much, pictures of  Kyler's baby shower below..


Decoration all done up by Mummy Foo and put up by her cousins. 


With Kyler when Mummy Foo's maid is feeding him. That's probably the only time he's so focus and open his eyes so big. Remember the other time when I visited him? He fell asleep after drinking his milk hence I took photo with him while he's sleeping. 


Mummy Foo and Kyler.


The cute baby shower cake all done up by Jase :):) red velvet, chocolate and vanilla.

He took 2 days to complete the tarepandas and shoes. Thumbs up for the effort and Mummy Foo can keep the tarepandas and shoes :). Esther's friends and relatives were praising how cute the cake look.We are definitely proud of our talented friend :) Claire if you are reading this, I want rilakkumas for my birthday cake this year with pink fondant can?? hehe.

Claire was really sick the whole of last week and I hope that she recover soon for her aussie trip.We are all flying off around the same period.


Mummy Foo and Kyler. Kyler looking cute in this blue overall :)


Mummy Foo's paternal grandmother taking a shot with them. Mummy Foo's popo has become great grandmother :)


Kyler with his father and mother :)


Group Shot with Mummy Foo and Kyler. 

I can't help but feel Kyler look pek cek in the group photo. Maybe he take under his dad, don't like to take  photos. I hope that Kyler would grow up happily, healthily and be a cheerful boy :)

No comments :

Post a Comment