Friday, May 10, 2013

Red Ombre Hair by Chapter 2 Jurong Point

I went for a haircut last Saturday and Kent, my hair stylist suggested me to recolor my hair. I agreed to it because my hair have turned from red to light brown since CNY, like some ah lian hair. 


CNY Red hair.


Say bye to my ah lian hair and ugly fringe! 

Kent told me that he wished to help me dye ombre hair this time round. He dyed the ends of my hair with red, and the rest of the hair to a darker color. He did not want me to have the whole chunk of my hair ends to look red totally. Instead, he did it partially so that it would look more natural.

Oh and this time he dyed it in a way such that if my ombre part of my hair fade, it won't look so un-natural. But this method took him a long time to finish just the ombre parts. He called his assistant to help apply the base color to the rest of the hair together with him to save time.  This hair took around 3-4 hours to complete. gosh! 

I'm happy with the results and so is my hairstylist :) I guess the time spent is all worth while. 


beautiful hair after the 4 hours in salon. #nofilter added to this photo. 


Took from my hairstylist's instagram. 

He took a photo of his creation with his phone too. You can see him through the reflection of the mirror lol.

Btw, kent told me he added a little purple to my hair color. Derp say it too when he saw me after I did my hair, but till now I don't really know where's the purple part? Anyway I've always let my hairstylists do the mixing of the colors and color section. I trust him and I'll usually fall asleep while they apply the color on my hair, always waking up to surprise. lol.

Some other photos I took this whole week with my new hair..






#monday #ootd - Dollhouse Dress in Vintage Black from lilypirates. This dress is a flattering piece but I think the ptp made is too wide. I'm wearing the S size which is said to fit 14"-16" ptp. My ptp is 13.5", I find that as long I don't stand straight or sit straight, the black part of the dress at my chest area are often bend. I've got to adjust my dress to straighten that part out. 


Hair ends are still red after a few washes all thanks to Redken Shampo. My hair still looks good(non fading of my red ends), and feels smooth after coloring my hair.

I'll do a review of the shampoos/conditioners I've tried for color treated hair soon :)


Back of my hair. 

Kent did a little layer for me this time round instead of cutting straight like during CNY. He's going for training for 2 weeks, I look forward to my next hair cut haha! I wonder what style he will come up with the next time round. 

Chapter 2 
#B1-42
Jurong Point Shopping Centre
Singapore 648331


No comments :

Post a Comment