Friday, May 17, 2013

My New Flat: Signing the Agreement for Lease

2 months ago, Derp and I selected our flat. Read more about it here if you hadn't.

Derp and I went back HDB to sign our lease of agreement exactly 2 months after our flat selection date. 
They seems quite efficient considering the fact that We did apply for their AHG. Anyway, whatever it is, I'm glad that the appointment date did not fall during the period I'm away for Taiwan. :)

The appointment is scheduled to be 6:20pm. I didn't know HDB opened till so late but it means I do not need to take half day leave just to settle this thingy which lasted for 15 mins. Probably that's the reason why they try to arrange the appointment to be after working hours. 

As usual, We take our queue number once we reached. We reached around 6:05pm and by 6:10pm, our number is being called.

I guess there's no one infront of us la. Once we pressed the queue number, the HDB officer went to get our file and when she's done, she press our queue number to call for us to be seated infront of her.

Signed many many documents as usual and less than 15 mins we are done. :) Not much documents to prepare for the 2nd appointment except a photocopied version of your bankbook if you wish them to credit the option fee back to your bank account rather than via cheque. 

 Btw, the HDB officer told us to get ready to receive the letter from them telling us the period to go down collect the keys around year end. They will usually notify you 3-6 months before it's ready. Oh, there's a need to re-apply HLE again before collecting the keys. But if I'm not wrong, just got to submit 3 months income slip, quite a fuss free process.

Anyway, I've thrown this whole thing aside and am getting ready for my Taiwan trip! Wait till I'm back then I'll start thinking about it. 

No idea what to eat at Toa Payoh Hub, We had Burger King in the end. Sinful but it's been awhile... I do miss them on and off. Got to satisfy my cravings if not I will go mad!

Hello BK! :):)

Shall end of the post with a photo of my #ootd that day. 
#OOTD - Pearlavish's Paws Hearts-Shaped Dress. This pretty dress was sold out pretty quickly once it's launch. The prints  of the dress are the one that makes me melt. Colourful  heart shape and dog paws prints. Don't you agree it's hard to resist? haha! Though the material is not of thick material, but it comes with a inner lining. There's many dresses of this cutting nowadays just of different prints, I guess BKK are selling them everywhere now and at a much cheaper price. Oh well, I miss BKK! 

#tgif and have a great weekend everyone! 

No comments :

Post a Comment