Thursday, May 02, 2013

Poulet @ Jurong Point

A new restaurant has opened in Jurong Point! This time round is Poulet. I've got this first hand news thanks to Claire, who informed me when she passed by JP that day. 

It got me so excited because I've been wanting to try it. The other time when I went Bugis+ just for Poulet and to see the new Bugis+, due to the long queue I didn not get to try Poulet.

Now it's here in Jurong Point. Woo Hoo! It just opened not long ago and not much people know so I faster grab Derp to try. 


Poulet in french stands for chicken if i'm not wrong.


We ordered 2 mains, Poulet Roti and Braise de Canard. 

The waiter suggested us to order some side dish to add on if not our meals will just be plain protein. 

Actually I don't really mind cause as long is not carbs I'm good, but I remembered reading online that their french onion soup was not bad so I ordered that to add on.. 


Poulet Roti (Half Chicken)


With their signature dish  - Poulet Roti


Braise de Canard. (Braised duck) 

Derp and I agreed that the Braise de Canard is better than the Poulet Roti. 

Maybe the sauce of the Poulet Roti is too creamy for our liking? But I must say their chicken is really tender! Fret not that the meat will stuck somewhere in between your tooths :) 

The portion of the mains at Poulet is kind of big. I won't be able to finish one Poulet Roti by myself. Btw, thumbs up for the braise de carnard. Maybe I'm just a duck lover more than a chicken lover. 


French Onion Soup. 

I do love the soup because I'm a onion lover, but it's a little salty. Derp don't really like it. oh well..


Dessert - Tiramisu

Karen sugested me to order the Tiramisu :) And so Derp and I gave it a try. The portion of the tiramisu is BIG though it costs us $7.80. Totally worth the money and also our calories hehe. I'm willing to run an extra 1km for it!

Poulet Jurong Point
JP 2 #B1-57/58/59

If you're wondering about the exact spot of Poulet, it replaced the New York New York in JP. 

We didn't waste anytime queueing and waiting for a table for 2 though its 7+pm when We dine in. We were brought right in. When We left at around 8pm, there's a few empty tables around. The branch at Jurong Point are able to serve more customers than the one at bugis+ :)

No comments :

Post a Comment