Sunday, May 12, 2013

Review: Fairebelle Happy Good Day Frock (Pink)

Fairbelle have become 1 of my favourite blogshop to shop nowadays :). They launches their new collection once per week week or up to twice sometime. 

In one of their latest collection, I'm in love with how sweet looking the Happy Good Day Frock in Pink is. I've actually wore it 2 times before writing down this review. If you're looking for a dress which covers your arms, this dress perfectly does the job! 

The dress is made of soft vicose rayon blend (as taken from their website). It's not the normal chiffon material type of dress. I would say the material is much thicker than chiffon.


I'm wearing a Size S for this dress. There's still allowance at the waist area. 

Though the website states that the S size fits ptp 15.5" to 17", I'm a ptp size 13.5", but I feel a little uncomfortable or should I say tight at the armpit area. I did measure the ptp and yes its 15.5", so I guess it's the arm hole that's causing the problem or my broad shoulders or my meaty arms? I've no idea. The dress looks perfectly fine on the Mabel(Model of Fairebelle). But it looks tight on me especially at the top part of the dress. 

Close up of the embroidery design as shown below 


This dress is totally non sheer. Thats the good part of it! There's also lace details at the hem of the dress. More pictures are shown on their webby if you would like to see it. :)

The dress is still available in Pink  and White but the Blue is has been sold out. I think the good point of the dress other than covering the arms, it's also good at covering the tummy haha! Defintely a fat-free dress :)

Shall end of with another pic of me in the dress! 


I'm into this kind of cloning/reflection application nowadays!

Happy Mothers' Day to all the Moms in the world! 

I'm heading out to celebrate mothers' day with my family in the evening later. looking foward! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment