Monday, May 27, 2013

Fast and Furious 6, Itacho Sushi, Marble Slab Creamery

Derp and I caught Fast and Furious 6 over the Vesak day holiday. We managed to catch it before jetting off to Taiwan. We'll be back for hangover 3 :)

For those who have not watch Fast and Furious 6,

*spoiler alert*

I prefer FF 5 over FF 6 probably because FF 5 was the first time Dwayne Johnson appear on FF series which makes the movie awesome. Vin Disel and Dwayne Johnson. woo hoo! The scene whereby they steal the whole money safe from the police station is still deeply engraved on my mind.

Somehow, I start to find FF6 getting a little too predictable (though there's lots of unexpected twist inside) and there's even FF7 now. Never ending movie that has some sort become a series movie, but at least they finally put an end to Tokyo Drift.

There's many funny scenes in FF6 but there's also some sort of WWE  scenes. Like when Dom and Hobbs fighting with Shaw and one super big size guy, it's sooooo WWE. 

Btw, I didn't expect Han and Gisele to just die in the FF6. I thought that this crew can just act till FF10 or more. Perhaps they need to have budget for Jason Statham who will be appearing in FF7 for revenge. 

I hope that FF7 will not be disappointing. It's not easy making a series movie afterall because everyone expects more and more each time. 

Fast and Furious 6 trailer if you have not seen it.



Derp and I headed over to Jcube after our movie for a sushi dinner date as Derp feels like eating sushi. But I didn't know he expecting sushi restaurant with conveyor belt type. I brought him to Itacho Sushi which don't have the conveyor belt seats. I shall bring him to Sushi Express next time.

Anyway, it was a sushi affair so We didn't order any mains. Just sushi all the way!

Looks so real but they are not!

The authentic way to eat sushi.

#LOTD

I forgot the name of the left hand sushi but it's like those beancurd wrap sushi just that it's spicy salmon something one. I can't remember le. The name is quite long. On the left is fish roe sushi. Derp love to have fish roe.

Salmon and Salmon roe with a little rice before. Both of us love the salmon roe!

More salmon sushis and there's the smoked duck breast sushi in the middle. First time trying it and I actually find it not bad. It's their promotion item.

California Maki and Salmon roll.  Yummy!

Our total bill costs up to $26 after all the gst and service charge, not forgetting the 2 cups of hot green tea. It's not my first time there but at least their sushi are affordable and fresh enough for my liking.

Itacho Sushi @ J Cube
J Cube #02-15

Since We didn't had any mains, We were around 80% full. I crave for the waffle ice cream when We pass by Marble Slab Creamery. I went to Miyoc to see blogshop clothes and after I'm done, Derp and I went back Marble Slab Creamery to get the waffles ice cream. They are just toooo tempting. Marble Slab is having a promotion for their waffle ice cream, waffle with 2 scoops of ice cream at $13.80 :)


Coffee ice cream for Derp and Red Velvet ice cream for me.

My first time trying Red Velvet ice cream and the color attracts me the most. So prettyyyyy! But to be honest, it's a little too sweet for my liking.


A shot before our waffle ice cream. :)

Marble Slab Creamery @ J Cube
J Cube #04-18

The waffles are not bad, but both Derp and I miss the waffle ice cream from Createaf Waffles. We are so going to go back there soon.

Derp and I went to Franc Franc to get some inspiration for our house. I happen to see all this cute cushions. They are so comfy but super expensive. If I never remember wrongly, it's around $20++ for 1. There's hot pink for the cushions but I think the blue cushions are prettier. :)


#OOTD - Summer Lace Romper from Amber Avenue. Yes, I'm wearing a romper, not a dress hehe. Read about my review here.


No comments :

Post a Comment