Thursday, May 30, 2013

Jalan Bahar Sheng Siong Coffee Shop's Zi Char

I've found a new place for cheap good food near my house! Actually it's not that new because it's been there for many years, just that I've never thought of going there to have dinner. It's of walking distance from my house. The place I'm referring to is Jalan Bahar Sheng Shiong Coffee Shop's Zi Char.

Been there for Mother's day dinner because my dad suggested it. We find the food not bad and cheap. The total bill costs up to 60++ for 4 person.

I had a craving for zi char that day and so Derp and I went there for dinner after getting my camera :). There was not much crowd though it's a Saturday night. 

We ordered 3 dishes in total. 

Baby Kai Lan

Hot Plate Tou Fu - They are generous with the tou fu and other stuffs on top of the egg.

Prawn Paste Chicken

Other than Zi Char, there's bak ku teh, korean/jap food, chicken rice and etc. Saw many people eating the korean food. Seems like it's really good. I'll go back there again for it. :)

Jalan Bahar Sheng Siong Coffee Shop
7 Jurong West Ave 5
Singapore 649486

Derp and I went for the briefing and the tour agency gave us this travel bag. She told us it's really handy. I didn't know how great it was tilll I open it up.

From this small little pouch-alike bag..


To this big duffle bag which can be hand carry or sling. 

This bag can be use to put all the goodies we bought from Taiwan. Btw, they gave us 2! I feel as though I tio some big lucky draw prize. lol. 

This post will be my last post before I go Taiwan but I've scheduled many upcoming reviews which will be posted up in the next few days or so. I'll see if I have the chance to blog from Taiwan. Stay tune and do check back :)

Taiwan, here I come! 


2 comments :

  1. Anonymous9:13 AM

    Thanks for sharing the food place. Tried it last night, not bad! :D

    ReplyDelete