Saturday, June 01, 2013

Review: Mediu Foot Peeling Mask

I've decided to get the Mediu Foot Peeling Mask from Gmarket as my feet have been getting too dry lately. Ever since after CNY, I've not been doing manicure. The piece of skin below my big toe is getting thicker and harder.

The foot peeling mask from Etude House costs $8.90 or $10.90, I can't really remember because I've bought it once only and find it way too expensive. I paid $6.90 for the one selling in Gmarket and since it's a cheaper alternative, no harm trying it. 

The delivery was fast like 2 - 3 normal working days. I usually try to find those that are instocks and ship immediately everytime I buy stuffs from Gmarket.

So, this is how the packaging looks like:


There isn't much instructions on it except to cut the foot mask into 2 so 1 mask for each side.

Basically, when you opened the foot mask out, just use a scissors cut in between and there's still sticky side which they will ask you to peel it off, use that sticky side to stick to the top of your foot so that the whole mask is secured. 


That's how it will look like. 

It's a little different from the Etude House footmask because the one I used (probably few years back) is one which asked you to tie at your ankle to secure the foot mask.

If you ask me which is better, I would say both have it's own pros and cons. Btw, I'm one who couldn't sit down for 1-1.5 hours, unless I'm watching a movie on my desktop. So I've tried walking in this masks before. 

The Etude House's foot mask I've got to tighten it after I walked around in my house cause it can come off quite easily. As for the Mediu Foot Mask, it's still quite secured and so not need to worries that it will come off easily as long as you have stick it properly.  

As for whether the Mediu Foot Mask is it effective, I would say yes but it takes a longer time. My feet start to peel probably after 1 week I had the footmask on. Maybe it's because I put less than 1.5 hours, I've no idea. I was rushing to sleep that day so I only had it on for 1 hour. 

As compared to the Etude House's food mask, the your feet will start to peel around 3-4 days after you had the footmask on.

My feet before I try the footmask:


Dry feet and the horrible thick skin below my big toe just makes me wanna do something to it.


Peeling in progress.

I know it looks disgusting but it's actually quite fun cause one can slowly peel their skin off themselves. haha! It's defintely painless. I ever tried to use a nail clipper to cut away those dry skin below my big toe and it's damn painful. I feel so dumb seriously.

Alright, here's the almost end result photo of my feet. Still have a little peeling left but it's almost there :)

I would say the thick chunk below my big toe is almost gone and my feet feels so much softer! 

Overall Verdict: 

Would I buy again?  Yes, when I feel my feet is horrible again.
Value for money? Yes, even though the effects that doesn't show as fast as the one from Etude House but at least it's working and cheaper! 

If you're interested to purchase the Mediu Foot Peeling Mask, I got it from this link. You might be able to find cheaper Mediu Foot Peeling Mask from gmarket as on and off they do have special promotion from different seller. 

Have fun! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment