Saturday, June 08, 2013

Eternity Loft @ Chic Kiss Love "The shopping Meltdown"

I'm back from Taiwan just few hours ago. I'll blog soon on my trip but I would need to take sometime to prepare it. Took nearly a thousand photos for this whole trip! Stay tune okay? :)

This is quite a back dated post because it happen during mother day period. 

There's this Chic Kiss Love event at expo on 10-12 May 2013 whereby various blogshops participated in it and held their own clothes buffet or sales during the event. This time round, Eternity Loft participated in it and I got so excited. 

I can only make it to the sales on the last day due to my busy schedule but beforehand I emailed Wendy(Eternity Loft's owner) to ask about the stock and She told me She's restocking before I go down in the afternoon. hehe :) 


I didn't participate in the clothes buffet but I ended up getting clothes from the latest launch at a cheaper price. What's more, you can try everything, be it from the clothes buffet rack, sales rack or latest launch rack. So good right? :)

The 3 pieces of dress below is what I got from the sales.

Dress from old launch and they are selling it at $8.

One dress from the latest launch during CNY. Wendy think I suits pastel color better cause of my skin color so she recommend me to take the lilac color.

Yvette Fit and Flare Dress in Black from their latest launch. 

This dress did caught my attention when it was launched but I can't imagine myself in it lol. I went down the sales to try it and I'm in love with it. It was selling at a special price during the sales event. Cheaper than when you buy from them online. 

Btw, thanks Wendy for being such a great host. Actually, you can dont need care me one hahah I'll just slowly see the dresses myself. Don't worry about me feeling lost. lol. But still, thanks for your recommendation on the dresses :):)

There's maybank credit card promotion going on for non clothes buffet items. All my dresses qualify for it. hehe. I bought 4 dresses at $56 whch include one $8 dollar dress for Mummy Foo. She's doing her confinement at that time and was feeling emo because she stay so near to expo but can't go down for the sales lol. Btw, She love Eternity Loft too. :)

Oh ya, thumbs up to the blogshops who participated in this Chic Kiss Love event because your let people to try on the spot! I've went many clothes buffet in the past and one could not try the clothes at all. It will be so much better to let customers try so that they will not end up going home with clothes that does not fit. Although I know this kind of event is for blogshops to clear their clothes, but by going a little way out make your customers happier when she leave the place feeling satisfy with her loots!

No comments :

Post a Comment