Sunday, June 23, 2013

Shin Kushiya @JEM, Sogurt @ JEM

I dropped by JEM on Saturday evening to meet highness. She came down all the way from Seng Kang to visit this new mall in the west side. Oh well, it's my first time there too though JEM is 3 MRT stops away from my house, but I haven't been there to avoid the crowd. 

The crowd on Saturday evening was not that bad though it's still crowded. Probably everyone have been staying at home due to the haze.

I really hope the haze would be gone soon, I want to get back running on the tracks. :(. I should probably just head to the gym to run threadmill soon. 

Okay back to JEM, We had dinner at this place call Shin Kushiya. I think they have some other outlets, defintely not the first outlet in Singapore.

 photo Photo22-6-13191335_zps17061cf1.jpg


 photo Photo22-6-13192105_zpsa1d8f8a3.jpg
Our appetizer. Veggies to dip in miso sauce mix with lemon juice.

 photo Photo22-6-13192719_zps10a13ae2.jpg
Fried toufu. $4.80 for this. Quite worth it :)


 photo Photo22-6-13193649_zpsc913469f.jpg
Our skewers! It's $14.80 if I never remember wrongly.

 It's yummy, there's cheese with chicken meat, grilled tomato with cheese and there's this kimchi thingy on our plate too. BUT it's a very salty. I guess cause We didn't mix it with rice and just eat it purely, really is #saltdieme. Do order their plan rice to go with it, it'll taste good.

 photo Photo22-6-13193706_zps26eec031.jpg
California Maki - $10.80

 photo Photo22-6-13193720_zps1e8e65be.jpg
I have the salmon wrap whereas She have her soft shell crab wrap. Each costs around $3.

Before dinner, We shopped at Uniqolo cause they were having great sales on their tees. I feel like happy bird leaving there because all the tees were $16.90 and not the usual $24.90! 

After dinner, We shop at H and M to digest our food before having dessert!

 photo Photo22-6-13214547_zpsaecb5ccb.jpg
We went to Sogurt for dessert. $5++ for this cup of yogurt.

The yogurt are sold by how much they weigh. We passed by the shop before our dinner and saw the nutella flavour. But when We went back later that night, the Nutella is sold out. :(. Nvm I'll go back there again to try it. Hopefully there's still the Nutella flavour because I heard from Highness that they change flavour every month! 

I ended up having grape and lychee flavour. The grape taste like the grape in Yakult flavour. Thank god I mix with lychee if not the whole thing would be too sweet for my taste bud. I've added my favourite granola and strawberries :). There's many many toppings for you to choose. 

I'll defintely go back there again :):)

Presenting to you the 2 tees I bought from Uniqolo! I didn't took picture of my new H and M dress though. 

 photo 4f239bd2-2243-428e-8097-405b8935ec1c_zps6160462e.jpg
The prints are all so cute and nice. I'm totally spoiled for choice when I went there.


Sunday #OOTD :) Wore my macron tee shirt out straight to run some errands.

No comments :

Post a Comment