Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Post Taiwan Trip Blues

I'm suffering from post Taiwan trip blues!

The weather in Singapore is killing me, our dearest transport system and everything else. *sigh*

I've got no mood for almost anything except to drag myself back to work everyday. 

It's weird that I sleep lesser hours in Taiwan compare to when I'm in Singapore but I don't feel tired at all in Taiwan. Perhaps it's a holiday trip, no matter how little you sleep you will just feel energetic, feeling excited on what's next.

I will be heading to MBS for a staycation this weekend with Derp :):). 

Something to look forward to and I'm going to the Infinity Pool for a dip, not forgetting paying Garden by the Bay a visit. I've run/walk/stroll pass it before but never really take a look at it before. 

Hopefully this staycation cures my post taiwan trip blues! 

Taiwan posts coming up real soon :) stay tune...

On a lighter note, Jurong Lake Run 2013 in less than a month. My fitness level drop quite a far bit after I come back from Taiwan.  Time to start gearing up for it! 

No comments :

Post a Comment