Sunday, June 02, 2013

Taiwan!

Hello!! I'm still in taiwan now. Another 5 more days before I'm back to reality :( 

I'm enjoying my trip up till so far though I'm changing hotel everyday. Tiring but yet an experience :) 

Taiwan people are sooooo polite! I love taiwan! 

Few pictures of my trip so far...

At taoyuan train station posing with Yi ying favorite tea :)

First night stay at a five star motel :)

The bathtub/jacuzzi in the room! There's even a tv there :) 

With ding tai fung! Lol! There's many cute  stuff in taiwan:) not forgetting one piece and Rilakkuma! 


The hotspring min Su which I just checked in earlier today!


With Derp! 

I felt the 6.3 taiwan earthquake just now when I was on top of cing jing! Glad that  I'm on top of the mountain hence it's quite safe. 

Pray that there's no more death cause by it and may everything goes smoothly till the end of my trip :)






No comments :

Post a Comment