Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Happy 7th Anniversary!


Our first photo taken many many years back. 

Derp gonna kill me when he see this but I still want to post it up. I think I also xia suay myself by posting this up so it's fair. lol. 

Our first anniversary photo. 

Still looking horrendous at that time. I can't imagine doing my wedding montage with all this photos and scaring my guests off even before the first dish is serve during my wedding. At least, I think I look better/normal now as compare to many years before.


Our latest photo in 2013. 

Happy 7th Anniversary my Derp. It's our 7th years and many more years to come. I know it sounds very cliche. haha! Thanks for compromising and accepting who I am, but you also disturb me like always. So it's fair! I love being disturb by you and also love to disturb you hahaha! let's jia you and work hard for our future house :) love you! 

As for this year anniversary, We are celebrating it in Taiwan now! We will be back in another 2 days. I can't wait to blog about my Taiwan getaway :)

No comments :

Post a Comment