Sunday, June 30, 2013

Haze Haze Go Away!

I'm glad that the haze situation in Singapore is getting so much better thanks to the change of wind direction. 谢谢老天爷! 

When I finally get to see some clear blue skies and go for my usual jog, I appreciate the clear blue skies and fresher air more than ever. Everyday after work just go home and siam from the haze is really very boring :(. I just want to go out sweat it out and have a good night sleep.

To be honest, during the haze period, I was not wearing any masks. I did not went to hunt down for overprice N95 and the cheaper alternatives are all sold out. There was one particular day when I was on the way to work, everyone was wearing masks except me. They look at me as though I'm some weirdo but the fact is, there's not enough N95 going around. 

Having said that, just imagine whenever We breathe in second hand smoke, it's actually much much worse than breathing in haze. So why freak out now when it's just haze? But I feel that those working outdoors really needed the mask more than anyone else who work indoors and they should probably stop working for half a day or so till the haze gets better. 

Derp and I feel that having to wear N95 make his styled hair messy and the straps squeeze out my face fats (I know, We are vain), We decided not to get any N95. 

Instead, We went to order the cloth type of mask. And reason being, it's definitely more save the earth!  I can't imagine using the mask and throw away and change a new one again every other day. So not 环保! I can't bring myself doing that. 


Ordered this 3M Mask from 65emall. It's definitely much more comfortable than N95 and chio-er. You can come tell me it's not effective or whatever, but at least my face fats don't get squeeze out! 

We ordered another 2 masks from G Market. I ordered the hotpink one for myself and it send me white one instead. -_-".


The quality was good, comfortable too just that the color is not what I wanted. :( Felt disappointed but still can use la. Derp and I can alternate between this 2 brands of masks.

We don't really have the chance to use it yet, and I sincerely hope We would not get a chance to use but We'll always put 1 in our bag just in case.

Haze please dont come back again to disrupt my exercise reigmen!

No comments :

Post a Comment