Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Li Hua's Birthday Celebration - Poulet @ Jurong Point

Met up with Li Hua in Jurong Point for Poulet since she have not try it before. Btw, she was a big fan of france stuff in the past cause many years back during her internship, she met some handsome france guy. lol.So now, there's this new French food in the west area, it got her quite excited. 

Drag the meetup a little long though it's like 1 month after her birthday then I celebrated it for her. We were both busy with our own stuff and she just back from Taiwan early May. Anyway, better late than never :) I managed to squeeze time out before my Taiwan trip to meet her.

It's not my first time there but I did try something new this time.

We ordered their sausages to try.


I would say quite normal. The sauce was special though :)


We also order their signature half chicken to share it. Anyway it's really very big, I couldn't finish it by myself. Maybe in the past I can, but not now.


The must-order tiramisu. 

We ordered some tea to go along with it. Tea matches well with sweet stuff :)


Pics before We indulge in our dessert. 




Happy Belated birthday to Li Hua once again. Hope she like the present I give her :)

Read my previous review on Poulet here!

No comments :

Post a Comment