Thursday, May 09, 2013

Review: Love Bonito Bethany Bralet (Navy Blue)

It's been awhile since I've bought something from Love Bonito. In one of their latest collection, their bralet caught my eye. 

I've been searching over the internet trying to find a bralet to match with my skirts but to no avail. I've seen some bralets from Love Bonito old collection and praying that they will bring back somemore bralets. This time round, they bring in this Bethany Bralet which caught my eye.

This Bethany Bralet is filled with floral prints, unlike the traditional type of plain bralet. Time to welcome spring/summer eh? :)

 I've a hard time choosing between green or navy blue, but I decided on the navy blue after seeing how the model pair the bralet with a black maxi skirt. 


I matched it with my own skater skirt to see how it look like :)

I would say the length of the bralet is just nice The S size fits quite well for me. There's still allowance at the waist area. The adjustable strap of the bralet is a plus point I would say. Though the bralet is lightly padded, one can still wear a normal bra inside and would not feel too thick at your bust area. 

The bralet comes with a zip at the back of it. After I posted this review on bestshopping.lifejournal.com, another livejournal user told me that actually it can be unzipped all the way. Thanks for telling me that the bralet could be unzip all the way. I went to try it again! It does able to unzip all the way. Previously, I was holding on to the cloth beneath the zip thus I'm like fighting with myself while trying to unzip it and thus gave up in the end. Do take note not to hold on to the piece of cloth below the bralet when you are unzipping. :)

The downside of the bralet is if your shoulders are broad like me, you would experience a little hard time putting on/taking off the bralet. Even after unzipping the bralet, I've trouble getting the bralet across my shoulder and pull it down. The bralet zip is not like those of a jacket's whereby you can unzip all the way down, and just need to hook it together before zipping up again. The end of the bralet zip are hooked together instead when you are putting it on. 

This piece is defintely a great buy! 

I went to hunt for a black maxi skirt on agnesandmaurice.com and yup I manage to buy one at $12 :)

 

Matching the bralet with the black maxi :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment