Saturday, July 20, 2013

A jog down to Memory Lane, OOTD Reviews

I've originally wanted to type more but because I'm rushing for time hence I decided to keep it short. Derp and I have started on our wedding preparation but there's more to be done. A little busy this few weekends but I'll still squeeze sometime out to do my own stuff example blogging! :) Just hope to close some stuffs asap because the longer you think and the more choices you have, it's never ending.

I did something a little crazy last weekend which is to run to the university where I studied from my house. Actually it's not that far la, I've used onemap.sg to measure it. The distance seems like the normal distance that I ran normally so I decided to give it a try. I didn't told Derp about it because he all along object me to run so much even after promising that I'll look out for cars.


I didn't know they started building halls all the way till the NTU banner whereby everyone used to pass by on the way in. I should venture further into NTU soon during my weekly run hehe. It's not that far la! 

Some OOTD reviews lately..2 pretty dresses! 

Pearlavish's - Bespoke Subtly Dress in Blue. Check our my review here :)


Lilypirates - Ditzy Berry Dress in Raspberry. Check our my review here :)

4 comments :

  1. Anonymous5:55 AM

    Such a classy look, love it!

    I uploaded an ootd recently, I featured a skater dress which might be your style.

    Alexa

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:24 PM

    Hi

    Do you think the measurements for this pearlavish dress will be the same as the intoxiquette design? Their waist measurements differ by one inch- 13" waist instead of 12". Not sure what size to get!

    Thanks (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there,

      I think it should be the same though if the length and ptp is the same. The material is a little stretchy :)

      Delete
    2. Anonymous1:17 AM

      Thanks for your reply! (:

      Delete