Monday, July 15, 2013

Dinner Date @ JEM

Went on a dinner date with Derp last friday after our work :) We had dinner at JEM before heading back to JP to watch Pacific Rim. Pacific Rim is a god damn nice movie la, much better than transformers because transformers is just too predictable after doing so many sequels to it. 

Anyway, We've no idea what to eat at JEM plus Derp was feeling very full after eating at his department event. We head over to Shin Kushiya and there wasn't a long queue for in so We decide to have that for dinner. We got to rush for our movie at 9:10pm, no time to waste queuing for a space in other restaurants. My 2nd time here and their stews are just amazingly good! :) Check out my previous review for Shin Kushiya here


The put a charcoal into the jug of ice water serve to us. Usually, you'll see lemon in ice water but this time charcoal?? lol. But it doesn't taste much difference from normal ice water. I did a little google on it, tap water would be healthier after mixing it with charcoal. So I guess that's the reason. 

Derp's playing with his phone before it goes low batt.

#LOTD :)

We ordered 7 skewers and 1 bowl of plain rice to share.

There's beef, salmon and cheese with pork slice skewers on this plate.

Black pepper chicken, cherry tomato wrapped with pork slice, kimchi wrapped with pork sliced and salmon skewers on this plate. Yummy! 

We went H&M and Uniqolo after our dinner to shop around but We didn't get anything in the end. Though We were super full, but I insist to go try the nutella sogurt since the machine was not on wash today. The other time it was sold out by the time I went back. 


Nutella Strawberry Sogurt with granolo, cookies and pocky! 

Derp took this photo of me while I'm prepping myself to take a photo with the sogurt! 


Yea! finally tried the nutella sogurt. It just belong to the sweet type of yoghurt. Derp still prefers the sour type and actually I'm alright with either just not too sweet will do :)

My #OOTD on a dress down Friday - Bubbly Sleeveless Top from Hollyhoque. Have done a review on this piece and check out my review of this top here

No comments :

Post a Comment