Saturday, July 06, 2013

Marché Mövenpick @ JEM

I passed by JEM the other time and spot tihs new restaurant, Marché Mövenpick, it's under Marché. There's Marché Mövenpick in other counries but it's the first in Singapore at JEM. There was a really long queue at Marché Mövenpick. The food really seems not bad. 

Li Hua met me just few days ago and We went to try Marché Mövenpick :) 

The menu is pretty simple, mainly pasta and pizza. It's quite cool that you can choose your own choice of pasta, sauce, vegetables and meat/seafood. There's pasta basically for everyone as according to your taste. :). it's not hard to find something you totally can't eat. 


You'll probably see everyone opening a bottle of wine or have a glass of wine. Seems like it's a popular. But I don't think it's a little expensive for their beer but if I never remember wrongly, probably around the same price as Brotzeit.



We ordered a pasta and a pizza to share. Initially, We wanted to order a pasta each, but the pizza is too tempting!! You'll get what I mean later on when you see the picture of it. 

Aglio Olio tagliatelle with button mushroom and chicken

Btw, sua ku me didn't know there's this kind of pasta. To me it's like quay tiao but the ang moh name is so chim, tagliatelle, first time I've heard of it. The side dishes are the same for every paste, there's the garlic bread and also the tomatoes veggies.

Okay here comes the gigantic pizza! 
.
.
.
Ta Dah! 

Roasted Chicken Pizza.

So humongous right? And it only cause us $18.90!  

 Btw , Li Hua don't take beef, so everything is chicken base. I will definitely go back there to eat the smoked duck breast pizza! It sounds so yummy and I'm a duck meat lover. 

Can't help but to take photo with this pizza. 


Li Hua look so small! 

:)

Our total bill costs up to $45 after the gst and stuff. I would say quite worth it because We ended up ta bao-ing the pizza back home for our family member since We can't finish it. What I like best about the pizza is that, it's of THIN CRUST. They are really crispy on the outside, soft on the inside. yummylicious~

I would go back for my smoked duck breast pizza and as for pasta, I've no idea will I try a new sauce if I go back there again? Because I'm a Aglio Olio lover, though it's quite different from the spicy Aglio Olio I ate everytime because it's usually spicy but the one at Marché Mövenpick  is cooked with white wine and olive oil. Probably I will leave it to Derp to make the decision, I just want my Smoked Duck Breast Pizza! lol.

I don't really think they accept reservation but in anyway, just go there early to queue, you'll get your seats eventually. The waiting time will probably be not more than 1/2 hour :) 

Marché Mövenpick
JEM #01-03 


No comments :

Post a Comment