Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Great Love Bonito Sales 19/7/2013

Happy 3rd Birthday to Love Bonito! 

May they have many  more good years to come for Love Bonito and I definitely look forward to more pretty pieces from them :):) I've probably 3-4 pieces of clothes from Love Bonito during this year CNY because they are all so pretty! 

I didn't expect myself to be going down to their sales and thanks to my company event which ended way too early, much earlier than anyone could expect so Karen and I went down straight to their event. We weren't the first 100 customers hence no goodie bag for us. When We reached, the crowd wasn't too huge thus We had a enjoyable but yet tiring time digging the clothes from all the racks.

Pretty Balloons :)

Karen and me at after the sales!

We spend a total of more $98 which entitle us to enter the lucky draw, but We didn't win anything in the end lol. 

Overall the sales was not that bad but there are way too many repetitive pieces all over the place. The pretty ones are left with XS and L/XL. The flats from love bonito are super pretty but the sizes left are 35/39! So sad right? That's the problem with not being the first few hundred to cheong in when the sales start. 

I've gotten 2 dresses and 1 top for myself. I spend a total of $48, $18 for each dress and $12 for top. :) Below are the reviews for the loots from Love Bonito Sales. I can't really find all their names from Love Bonito website anymore so I guess it's from their older collection



I've gotten this maroon glittery padded at shoulder dress in size M. I've seen some white dress too in the rack but thinking that it might be sheer. The maroon color is a really pretty piece and I should have opt for the Size S. I can't really remember whether is there a Size S for it but I did remember seeing it but maybe in white color? The size M is quite loose for me so I'm letting it go. Do email me if you're interested okay? ) 


Another pretty dress but it's too loose for me too! It's in size M, comes with a belt but the sides are too loose for me. You can see in the picture that the dress is already showing my bra on the sides. This dress is of good quality and perfect for work. I'm letting go of this piece too, so do mail me if you're interested :)


Last of my loot is this tank top from them. $12 and totally worth it! I'm wearing shorts inside! Just trying to show the length of this tank top. Saw someone else getting this tank top too while I'm paying so I guess such piece are of a safer choice since it's free size and it's a casual wear, nth much to worry about like what if the length is too short for work, what if I can't fit in because of the side zip and 1001 other more worries! 

To conclude,. I'm only satisfied with the tank top in the end. -_-". Not saying that their stuffs are not nice, just wrong size! Argh! 

This is not my first time attending a Love Bonito sales. The previous time I took photo with 1 of the co-founder Rachel, but this time I feel so shy to approach her though I know she don't bite. I'll defintely try to attend their sales again if they have it in the near future.

I do wish for their sales opening hours to start later for weekday and extend till maybe 9pm so that the sales can cater to more working adults. And for weekend they can just start as per normal. I believe many working adults would prefer to go after work than to travel all the way down for sales on weekend because We just want to relax on weekend! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment