Sunday, July 28, 2013

Seoul Xpress @ Jurong Point, OOTD Reviews

Friday dinner date with Derp this week is at Seoul Xpress @ Jurong Point. We try to have date night every friday for dinner and movie or just dinner ever since he started work :)

Okay the weird thing is, this is my first time there and blogging about it. But apparently there's readers searching for seoul xpress and it leads to my blog. Me couldn't figure out why too but anyway this time I've went there and time for a review of this restaurant/fast food outlet.
The queue wasn't really that long, you can find seats quite easily, it's not that crowded. 


The menu which I think many might be interested in :)

Seoul Xpress mainly sells korean rice bowl, korean ramen or the wraps. The price is quite affordable and you can opt to take away too. So I guess 1 more choice of take away food for those staying near. 


Derp ordered the cheese ramen and I ordered the Kimchi Ramen. I add on to have the drink + korean side dish whereby Derp add on the drink + fries.

Seriously, they shouldn't call themsevles ramen, it's more like korean maggie noodles. 

My Kimchi Ramen. 

Derp's Cheese Ramen.

My korean side dish.

Derp think that their maggie is not bad but as for me, I think it's just expensive maggie. I would probably go for the wraps/rice bowls next time. I didn't end up finishing my noodles and as for the side dish, I find them tasteless until I asked Derp do they have any taste? He say yup. Then He told me probably my kimchi ramen have covered my taste buds and I can no longer taste other stuff unless I drink some water and continue eating.

Though I did not have a good impression of their food, but I'll probably take away their wraps for dinner 1 of these days when I don't know what to eat for dinner. 

Seoul Xpress @ Jurong Point
JP2 #03-40/41 

On Saturday, Derp and I went to Expo support his friend at a makeup competition at expo! Totally impressed that his friend, a male, got into finals at a make up competition. Though he didn't win in the end, but I think it's a achievement that he got into the finals out of 58 makeup artists.

While waiting for the show to start :)


#OOTD - My Glamour Place's Georgia Lace Dress in Blue. Check out my review here :)

And time for the #OOTD reviews of the whole week! 

Pearlavish's Pastel Flowery Flare Dress in Lilac - Review here.

Lilypirates's Ditzy Betty Dress in Raspberry - Review here.


Hollyhoque's Everyday Sleeveless Dress in Raspberry - Review here.

It's gonna be a busy week ahead with whole day of meetings till the day before National Day. Hopefully I'll have time to exercise and prep for my Kranji Run and also time to update my blog! 

No comments :

Post a Comment