Sunday, July 07, 2013

New Hair Cut @ Chapter Two, OOTD Reviews

I've completed my 6km Jurong Lake Run this morning! Sense of achievement, will blog more about it soon after I get my timing :). It was a really great run with nice scenery of the lakes and the sun was scorching hot. I regretted not wearing a cap. Nvm, I'll do it for my next run.

I've signed up for my next run anyway, will blog more about it soon too hahahah! I shall keep it in suspense because the next run is a super cute run(in terms of the finisher tee), at least to me. lol. It's actually soon, nearly 1 month away from now hoho.

Came home to bathe after my run and head off for mac breakfast before cutting my hair. I felt like a camel after the race, I've got no mood to eat, I only wan to drink and no matter how much I drink, I'm still thirsty. -_-". 

It's been 2 months since I cut my hair and it's getting way too out of hand, I know it's time to go for a hair cut before Derp's convocation end of this month. Need to look good! :)

Kent, my hair stylists snip it short for me. Or should I say a length that I've always love. I told him I'm going home to sleep as I woke up at 6am but He still asked his assistant to blow and did curls for me. 

So as not to waste his effort, I took some photos of me in it before I head off to my bed to replenish my sleep!

New hair length. 

Pretty curls :)

Last shot of me before I head to bed. Geekish me.

I did some OOTD reviews over the week. There's more coming up the next week.

Brittany Lace Dress In Mint by My Glamour Place - Read my review here

Sweetheart of Mine Dress by Hollyhoque - Read my review here!

Okay, off to enjoy my last few hours of my Sunday, but I guess I'm heading off to bed soon to have a good rest before the upcoming week :)

No comments :

Post a Comment