Thursday, July 25, 2013

Review: 淘宝网 Taobao Loots

It's not my first time shopping on Taobao but it's my first time blogging it down! 

Just feel that there's some information to share out to my readers out there and hopefully the information is helpful to everyone especially for those who are interested to get cheap stuffs from Taobao.

I don't buy items from Taobao straight off from their website but instead, I join a spree organised by allurekingdom. She do hold monthly taobao sprees and she's a good organizer. Just sign up for her mailing list and you will be informed of her latest spree. She's well organized, efficient and keep you updated on the status or you can just check it out at her livejournal. :) So far, I've not face any problems spree-ing from her. She's a trustworthy spree organizer! :)

Anyway I mainly spree for hp casings! First of all, it's not easy to find nice and cheap casing for my blackberry casing just because it's not so commonly use in Singapore. Oh and the last few times I did spree for my blackberry casing but it just disappeared all of a sudden in my room. I can't seem to find it hence I spree for it again. I'm glad they just costs me 3 to 4 sgd. I don't feel so heart pain losing my casing.

This time round I spree for my itouch 5 casing too. Gotten the cute rilakkumas one! I've always envious those who use iphone and they can have rilakkuma casing, now I finally have mine. But I haven't try it yet. 不舍得用! 

Last but not least, bought 1 casing for Derp's HTC phone. He's reluctant to bring his new phone out until he got the casing but those selling in Singapore is just too expensive. We got it off from 淘宝 at a cheaper price. 

Everything below costs us $30 sgd. So good deal right? :) I've never spree for clothes on Taobao before but I'm always tempted to. Maybe the next time round? 


Do consider getting stuff from taobao at a cheaper price if you have the time to spare to wait for it to arrive. It usually take around 1-1.5 months till it reach my place. They basically sell all sorts of thing on their website though I must say it's not easy to navigate around the website if you can't really read chinese characters well. Honestly speaking, I usually understand 50% of it but I'm able to navigate through the website, just at a slower pace :)

Okay I'm off to the bed now, heading for another run tml evening. 1 week run twice on weekdays is really tiring and requires a lot of self discipline!

No comments :

Post a Comment