Saturday, July 27, 2013

Jcube Eat @Taipei, Serangoon Broadway

Last friday date night, Derp and I went to Jcube to have some taiwan cuisine! Not my first time there but it's Derp first time. I've always wanted to bring him there to try the food though it's really nth fantastic but above average and the food is at affordable price.

We were planning to go for a mini wedding fair at JEM but didn't want to dine it at JEM due to the crowd. Jcube is a better choice to have dinner nowadays because it's quite deserted now. 

The various train stations in Taipei. 

Trust me, I still can't really figure it out. I was trying so hard to find Xi Men station which Derp and I stayed on our 2nd last day in Taiwan. 


Derp ordered the Spicy Braised Beef Noodles. This beef noodles had beef inside unlike the one in Taiwan's Ding Tai Fung, there's no beef inside and yet they name it spicy braised beef noodles. -_-". It's like ordering chicken rice without chicken. Anyway, the beef noodles was spicy enough for Derp's tastebud and the beef was good.


I ordered something light which is the Dan Dan Noodles. :) Simple noodles cooked with egg, prawn and bean sprouts. 

We also ordered the crispy chicken cutlet as side dish. 


I still prefer shilin/hot star chicken. This chicken is totally non spicy at all. I guess probably because they never spam their chilli powder lol. Guess those who can't take spicy food would love this but definitely not for Derp and me. 

Eat @ Taipei
Jcube #03-03
2 Jurong East Central 1

I went down with Derp to Serangoon Broadway to get his graduation robe the following day.

Initally, our plan was not to get any gown for Derp because he can just wear mine. I only wear it once 2 years ago, the condition is still damn good. But later on, We decide to take grad shoot/casual pre wedding shoot all in one shot after Derp's graduation, so no choice We got to go there to get the gown again. Thankfully a graduation robe doesn't cost much. it's around $35 bucks for the whole set. 

Cute graduation bear.

They even have graduation owls now. Quite cute what? But Derp think likewise lol. 

Now I'm looking forward to Derp's graduation that's happening next week! :) I think I'm more excited than him though he's the one graduating. The feeling of going back to see your school and those professors who taught you before, 真的是那些年! 

On a side note, I've added in the "about me" tab beside the "home" tab! Do read it if you ever am interested. I just reckon that it's necessary to add in hence I just do it up :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment